Eric and I feel blessed to have such a happy and sweet little girl. Days will go by and I'll look at Eric and say "I can't remember the last time Grafton cried!" Then of course we are quickly reminded of the sound. :) She has gotten through most of the stage 1 foods and likes carrots and squash the most- even better than the fruits! She is still trying to crawl but hasn't mastered it yet- just up on all 4's and lunging back and forth. She learned to wave a couple weeks ago, so we love waving to her and watching her throw her hands up and wave! She just cracks us up! Her giggle is precious and her smile gets bigger each day it seems. Here are a few pictures from today!

HG is officially a REBEL!!!
1 week ago
1 comment:
Will you please post of pic of you and Grafton after the movie....? :)
Post a Comment