Hello friends and family! Eric and I welcomed our little girl, Grafton, into the world on January 9, 2009 and our baby boy, James, on December 2, 2010! We have just been blessed with our precious baby girl, Price, who was born August 28, 2012. We feel incredibly blessed and humbled, and we thank our gracious Lord above for all of our amazing family and friends. We hope this blog can give you a glimpse into our lives and a taste of how precious our children are. God is so so good, and we praise His Holy name.

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Playing

Grafton still loves to play (I think I write this same post every month!) and she can just play by herself for an hour if I let her! She crawls all around, pulls up on her toys, loves to throw things, and plays catch. She has discovered the dvd shelf and the book shelf in her room and this provides hours of entertainment. She crawls over and takes out all the books and dvds- such fun. Here are a few pictures from playing yesterday...




No comments: