Do you think this sweet little girl is spoiled much??? Most of these toys have come from her DeeDee and Pops and the poor thing will be in for a rude awakening when baby boy James comes into the picture in December! Grafton is such a sweet little girl and is just growing and changing so much all the time. This week she was in the backseat and started singing "Moo, moo, moo...E-I-E-I-O"! Apparently that is her version of Old MacDonald! And she loves to say "Thank you" "You're Welcome!" in a sweet high pitched voice. She also asks for Barney and Elmo by name and hands me the remote control to turn on the TV shows! We bought her a new video that teaches children the alphabet, and she is so good at repeating all the letters. Supposedly most children can recognize the letters after just 2 weeks, so we'll see! As you can see, I am just so proud of our little princess. She makes me so happy and so thankful that to be her Mommy. I just never get tired of her sweet kisses, her sweet voice saying "momma," and her naps she still takes with me.
HG is officially a REBEL!!!
1 week ago
No comments:
Post a Comment