We have had a really nice first week with James. Eric has been busy working, and I am so incredibly blessed to have parents who will drop everything and help me. Mom has stayed with me a lot this week and has been Grafton's 2nd mom. Dad has played with Grafton and helped run errands. I don't know what I would have done without their help!
James is eating well and sleeping well, and doesn't cry too much unless he is wet or hungry. He had his first bath (as you see in the picture below) and has been in lots of photo shoots! Grafton adores her little brother- she kisses him and rocks him in the swing. Earlier today she was holding her play phone up to his ear saying "Baby James?" wanting him to talk on the phone! She is such a sweet little girl, and I see each day that I am so so blessed to have her as my daughter. I get a little teary eyed every day as I thank the Lord for these blessings in my life.
HG is officially a REBEL!!!
1 week ago
No comments:
Post a Comment