Hello friends and family! Eric and I welcomed our little girl, Grafton, into the world on January 9, 2009 and our baby boy, James, on December 2, 2010! We have just been blessed with our precious baby girl, Price, who was born August 28, 2012. We feel incredibly blessed and humbled, and we thank our gracious Lord above for all of our amazing family and friends. We hope this blog can give you a glimpse into our lives and a taste of how precious our children are. God is so so good, and we praise His Holy name.

Monday, July 2, 2012

My "Super Mom" attempt

In an attempt to be Super Mom, I decided to brave the heat and take the kids to the zoo this morning!  For some reason, Mondays are always our best days.  The kids are always super happy on Monday mornings, they play well together all day, and by the end of the day I am left thinking "Gosh, this is a piece of cake...bring on baby Price!"  Granted by Friday morning I am praying that Eric will surprise me and stay home to help me with these rascals because I am exhausted, and Monday morning is a distant memory!  So this Monday morning I surprised the kids with a trip to the zoo, and they were both so good and had such a fun time!  If only I wasn't 7 1/2 months pregnant then it would have been a whole lot easier for me, but even waddling around with these two kiddos was really a lot of fun.  It was a full day, I'm exhausted, but I am also so proud of my kids for being easy and precious for me and proud of myself for braving the trip! 

On a side note, I will admit that I got lots of funny looks as I pushed around the double stroller with my big ole belly.  I had several comments like "Oh gosh, another one on the way?!" and "Wow, will that be 3 under 3?!" (no, 3 under 4 by the way)  and "Oh you poor thing!" It was comical at times, but we survived!!  Here are some pictures from my day...












1 comment: