Every Thanksgiving break my sweet friend Catherine, her precious girls, and her sweet mom come to Oxford for lunch and a little play time. Catherine has been my dear friend since we were 4 years old...we have gone through so much together and her friendship holds such a special place in my heart. We don't get to see each other nearly as much as we would like, but I really treasure the quick visits we do get to have...one being this annual playdate we do! Her daughters, Kaiser who is Grafton's age and Mary Catherine who is just days younger than James, are too cute and fun, and my children have an absolute blast with them. Grafton talks about Kaiser all the time, and when they were here Grafton and Kaiser held hands everywhere we went. I have a feeling they may be trouble in the future...they both have quite a mischievous side! I adore Catherine's mom- she is almost like another mom to me since I have known her nearly my entire life. I love getting to catch up with all of them- it is a very special day.
Grafton and Kaiser holding hands as we walk to lunch
The Grandma's with James and Mary Catherine
A little playtime at the ice cream shop
Amazingly they are all sharing!
Sweet MC
No comments:
Post a Comment