Hello friends and family! Eric and I welcomed our little girl, Grafton, into the world on January 9, 2009 and our baby boy, James, on December 2, 2010! We have just been blessed with our precious baby girl, Price, who was born August 28, 2012. We feel incredibly blessed and humbled, and we thank our gracious Lord above for all of our amazing family and friends. We hope this blog can give you a glimpse into our lives and a taste of how precious our children are. God is so so good, and we praise His Holy name.

Monday, June 10, 2013

Phew!!!

Oh my goodness...it has been a very busy and fun June at our house. I was nervous about getting bored this summer but boy was I wrong! We have had fun play dates, pool days, day trips, and family in town to visit. Last week the kids went to the sweetest Vacation Bible School each night and had an absolute blast.  I am so thankful to be a part of a community that nurtures my children and grows them up in Christ. Grafton also started her "reading class" with sweet Mrs Donna, and she has read 2 books already! Here is a taste of how we are spending our days and weeks lately....

Cloud 9 play date!
 Grafton read this little book to her brother and sister
 Lots of love
 James is a tad excited about going to the beach soon!
Play ground time with DeeDee!

How sweet is this picture?! I love to see them cuddling at nap time.
 Our little clown was doing some serious business one night. He wore these glasses for hours.
 Family walk!


Sunday night concerts in the Grove are SO MUCH FUN! The kids have a blast playing with friends, we usually have a great picnic dinner, and Eric and I even get to relax a little bit. Perfect way to end a great weekend.

 James had his first slumber party at DeeDee's house and he was SOOOOO excited! His bag was packed for days I think! We are very blessed to have DeeDee love on our children.


Little Fishees
 This is our normal morning...the big kids race to Price's room to jump in the crib with her and play. What a great way for Price to wake up!
 Sweet sisters

I got to have a "James Day!" last week and spoil him rotten! He came to Memphis with me to get new tires, then we had lunch and shopped a little bit. I can't remember my last day with just James, so this was way overdue. He is the sweetest little guy and so so good. It was a perfect day!


 Granny came to visit!!!
 Morning cartoons
 Making a little mess...

No comments: