Hello friends and family! Eric and I welcomed our little girl, Grafton, into the world on January 9, 2009 and our baby boy, James, on December 2, 2010! We have just been blessed with our precious baby girl, Price, who was born August 28, 2012. We feel incredibly blessed and humbled, and we thank our gracious Lord above for all of our amazing family and friends. We hope this blog can give you a glimpse into our lives and a taste of how precious our children are. God is so so good, and we praise His Holy name.

Friday, February 11, 2011

Baking Cookies

Monday afternoon Grafton, DeeDee and I baked Valentine's cookies for ourselves and for Grafton's Mothers' Morning Out class.  Grafton pulled her chair up to the counter and helped me mix the cookies, then helped roll out the dough and cut out hearts, and lastly ice the cookies and put sprinkles on top!  She had such a fun time and loved wearing her new apron she got for Christmas while cooking!  In fact, the next night as I was making dinner Grafton came running into the kitchen saying "I help cook too!" and pulled her chair up to help me make the bread.  She is just so precious and tries everything!  Here are a few pictures from the afternoon.



No comments: