So...what is my nine monther doing now? Well he is alllllll overrrrr the place! I call it "run crawling" because he just takes off crawling as fast as he can to his toys or his sister and gets there in a flash! He pulls up on everything and walks behind his push toys and holding on to furniture, walls, or hands. He has 8 teeth now- 4 on top and 4 on bottom. He is finally sleeping better and sleeping through the night sometimes! Yay! I think his favorite thing to do is DANCE! Wherever we are, if he hears music he starts waving his arms up and down to the beat! He does it at restaurants, in the car, at the pep rally! People stop us and watch because it is the cutest thing you will see. He loves his toys and can play for a hour without even looking up. He is such an easy baby to have around and just "goes with the flow" most of the time. I am so thankful to have an laid-back little boy- it makes my life much easier! James loves his sister so much and pretty much attacks her at every chance he gets! He grabs her legs and wraps himself around them while kissing her feet! They already have such a special relationship, and I can't wait to see it grow!
HG is officially a REBEL!!!
1 week ago
No comments:
Post a Comment