So what is my monkey up to these days? He is walking, climbing, nearly running ALL OVER THE PLACE! When I say all over the place, I mean EVERYWHERE! I turn around for one minute and he is up on the table, or getting dog food out of the cabinets, or standing in Grafton's rocking chair. This little stinker even climbs out of the bath tub already! Oh how I have so much respect for Mommy's with all boys. James is still eating everything in sight, he has 10 teeth (bottom molars are starting to come in now), he still isn't the best sleeper at night but loves his naps of course, and he adores his sister. He chases Grafton around, tackles her, and kisses her face while sitting on her. He is constantly smiling and laughing- and gosh I love that enormous toothy grin he has! He likes to climb in my lap, he likes to cuddle at naptime and bedtime, and he gives some great open-mouth kisses. I am delighted to say he is still a Momma's boy and I will be happy if it stays that way forever! He likes to play with trucks and cars, loves his toothbrush, likes to clap and wave, and loves to dance to music. What a special little boy we have.
Here are tons of pictures from his birthday. His party is Sunday, so of course there will be a bazillion more from that! I can't get enough of him!
Going to bed- last night as a "baby"
Bright and early- 1st picture as a ONE year old!
A little early for pictures but smiling anyway!
The start of the photo shoot
Eating "1" waffles for breakfast!
Oh how I love this baby boy
Trying so hard to get a picture with his birthday hat on!
Sitting outside the candy store
Brother Sister picture
Me and my babies
Grafton had fun celebrating James' birthday
Aunt B.J. came to celebrate too!
Opening his 1st present
Big Sissy had to help...James would rather eat it!
Yay! A new truck!
This looks like fun
Grafton got a present too! Thanks Aunt B.J. and Ms. Judi!
Ooooooh a Police car!
Opening a book with DeeDee
Getting the hang of this...
Playing with James' new toys
A birthday cupcake!
Yum!!!
That was one good cupcake!!
Grafton needed a candle too of course!
She loves a cupcake
A family picture
Daddy is home!
Who's number 1??!!
A present from Daddy
So excited!
No comments:
Post a Comment