I love Easter morning. I love the traditions, the excitement, and the ultimate message. I love having the Easter baskets and presents out for the kids to see when they wake up; I love hiding Easter eggs with money in them for the kids to find and put in their piggy banks; and I love watching the kids play with their new toys before leaving for church. I love getting dressed up, taking a bazillion pictures, and heading off to church to meet our family. After all the "worldly" celebration of the morning, I love listening to our preacher remind us once again that this day is a celebration of our RISEN SAVIOR. When I leave the church service I literally want to leap for joy at what an amazing day it is and what an amazing God we have. I love having family lunch after church, taking a nap after the long but fun morning we have had, then ending the day playing with the children. I love Easter, and this year was no different. Praise be to God.
HG is officially a REBEL!!!
1 week ago
No comments:
Post a Comment