Hello friends and family! Eric and I welcomed our little girl, Grafton, into the world on January 9, 2009 and our baby boy, James, on December 2, 2010! We have just been blessed with our precious baby girl, Price, who was born August 28, 2012. We feel incredibly blessed and humbled, and we thank our gracious Lord above for all of our amazing family and friends. We hope this blog can give you a glimpse into our lives and a taste of how precious our children are. God is so so good, and we praise His Holy name.

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Funny moments

I absolutely love the ages of my children right now! They play so well together and literally make me laugh all the time! Grafton says the funniest things (like "disgusting," and "certainly," and "frustrating" to name a few) and James DOES the funniest things (he is our little clown who has never met a stranger!).  Eric and I laugh saying that Grafton will be our cheerleader, athlete and brain child, while James will be the class clown and student council president! I can only imagine where Price will fit it! Here are a few funny moments from the past couple of weeks...

                                          **********
The kids were playing in the den one morning.  I looked up to find James playing t-ball with an apple and a golf club! The kid cracks me up!

                                           **********

Grafton and James love to play in the guest room upstairs.  I am not allowed in there while they play, so I sit in the playroom and listen.  After lots and lots of laughter one morning, I walked in to find Grafton and James rolling around on the bed, pillows thrown on the ground and the comforter a total mess.  James got down when I came in and Grafton shouted "Mommy! Leave! You are breaking up James's Party!!!!" Such a mess.

                                         **********

I was putting Grafton to sleep on afternoon for naptime and she said "Hey James, come get under my pillows....I have a SECRET to tell you!!!" There is no telling what she said to him, but James was elated to have his sister wanting him in bed with her!!

                                        **********

I was in my bedroom one afternoon while Grafton napped and James played. James disappeared for a minute then suddenly I could hear a noise headed my way.  James pushed a kitchen chair from the breakfast room into my bathroom, climbed on top and started playing with my make up and hairbrush sitting on the vanity! Such an independent and determined kid.

                                         **********

As we painted this morning, the kids jumped in the swimming pool to cool off and clean off. James kept putting the paint brushes in the pool, and Grafton was not too happy about it.  Finally Grafton stands up, lets out a huge sigh and exclaims "Ugh! I am SO frustrated with all these brushes in here!!!"  My little boss.

No comments: