Hello friends and family! Eric and I welcomed our little girl, Grafton, into the world on January 9, 2009 and our baby boy, James, on December 2, 2010! We have just been blessed with our precious baby girl, Price, who was born August 28, 2012. We feel incredibly blessed and humbled, and we thank our gracious Lord above for all of our amazing family and friends. We hope this blog can give you a glimpse into our lives and a taste of how precious our children are. God is so so good, and we praise His Holy name.

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Miss Priss on Wheels!

What an exciting moment for my sweet baby girl....she picked out her 1st big girl bike!  Is she really old enough to be riding a big girl bike?! I was planning on getting her one for Christmas, but Eric thought she was ready now since she cruises around on her tricycle like a professional.  So off we went bike shopping, and she literally hopped on this bike and took off down the aisle of the store! She just somehow knew exactly what to do!!  She picked out her helmet and was probably the happiest little girl in the world when I told her we were taking it all home with us.  She has ridden her bike, talked about her bike, or looked at her bike every moment since we bought it Friday! She even rode it to our neighbor's house last night and did such a good job.  I couldn't be more proud of my little princess.  Granted I think I may have shed a little tear over her growing up so quickly, it's like another new little chapter has opened up in her book, but it really is fun to see her try new things and be so excited and proud of herself. Time is just flying by so quickly, and I really hope I am able to treasure all of these "firsts" and special moments with sweet Grafton.




No comments: