Hello friends and family! Eric and I welcomed our little girl, Grafton, into the world on January 9, 2009 and our baby boy, James, on December 2, 2010! We have just been blessed with our precious baby girl, Price, who was born August 28, 2012. We feel incredibly blessed and humbled, and we thank our gracious Lord above for all of our amazing family and friends. We hope this blog can give you a glimpse into our lives and a taste of how precious our children are. God is so so good, and we praise His Holy name.

Friday, March 29, 2013

7 sweet months

The Lord has blessed us with 7 sweet, precious months with our baby girl. Our bonus baby has been such a dream! She continues to be the happiest and smiley-est baby I have ever seen and just has the bubbliest little personality! She laughs all the time, smiles at everyone and everything, and loves to "talk." Her latest thing? Trying to crawl. UGH! What am I going to do when she is crawling?! I will be running around like crazy chasing all 3!!  She isn't quite there yet though- just scooting and rolling and rocking on her knees. This Mommy will have a full on panic attack when she starts really crawling and gets into everything!

I took her to the Doctor this week and she weighed in at 17.4 lbs and is 24.5 inches long. The remarkable thing about this....she is 65 percentile in weight and 5 percentile in height! HAHAHAHA!!! She is so round and plump and PRECIOUS! I love a chunky baby that I can squeeze and love on! This sweet little girl has made me fall in love with babies all over again. I really think God sent me her to remind me how beautiful and adorable His babies are and what a sweet stage in life it is. I am really appreciating this stage with #3 (probably because I know how crazy the next stages are!)...my last little baby...oh how blessed we have been!
7 month birthday at the beach!!



 She is my EARLY bird...we are catching the sunrise on the beach at 6 am!

 First shoulder ride with Daddy!
Getting her shots at the Doctor office

I mean really...have you ever seen a baby that smiles so stinkin' much?! She is just happy with life and oh how that warms my heart!!

No comments: