Monday morning I walked into the den to find the kids cuddled up on the couch watching cartoons. What makes me laugh every time is that no matter how big a couch is or a bed is, the kids will cuddle up next to each other in one little spot! It is so sweet- I just LOVE it that they like to be right up next to one another! Plus this picture speaks volumes of their personality- Grafton is seriously and intently watching the cartoons....James is watching because he sees Grafton doing it and wants to be JUST LIKE HER....and Price is looking at me smiling, what else would you expect?! ha!
This is what a trip to the grocery store looks like for a mom of 3! Keep in mind, James started out in the car too...then he climbed out and climbed (by himself) into the basket so he could hold the groceries. I can only imagine what I must look like walking through the store with these monkeys...a handful of people always say "Oh! You sure do have your hands full!!" I wouldn't have it any other way :)
How sweet is this little boy?! I snapped this picture as he was taking a nap the other day. I love his precious face, messed up hair, and praying hands. Goodness- I could just squeeze this little dude.
Grafton spent the night with DeeDee one night so I got EXTRA cuddle time with my little man! James is the cuddliest little dude around. He would be an attachment on my arm, hip, face, you name it, if he could! I love his smiles and his laughs and his dramatic and silly personality! He is our clown and makes us laugh allllllll the time! I'm thankful for this special time I got to spend with him this week.
No comments:
Post a Comment