Yesterday our sweet church in Oxford celebrated Christmas with our children singing joyful songs and listening to a Christmas story. Grafton was so excited to get to sing and do her hand motions in front of everyone, and James was even pretty excited to be up on stage with his friends. I was very disappointed that I couldn't be there (I stayed home with Price since she still has RSV) but Eric did a perfect job of taking lots of pictures for me to see! Looking at these pictures I could feel the joy and excitement, and I was so proud of my children! Everyone told me that Grafton sang so loudly and was one of the few who knew all the hand motions, and James stood front and center and swayed to the music! Then when the story time came, Grafton sat next to James with her arm around him, and James listened intently to Mr. Joel read to everyone. When the kids got home I told Grafton how proud I was of her for doing such a wonderful job and she said "Mommy, I am very proud of myself too!!" I am thankful for these precious children and thankful for our church who is planting these seeds in their hearts.
HG is officially a REBEL!!!
1 week ago
No comments:
Post a Comment