Water baby! She LOVES the pool and thinks she owns the place. We have been so blessed to have the new club this summer- we are there nearly every single day!
Sweet Grafton is swimming like a fish! I have been so impressed by her - after a week of lessons she was hooked!
Little Pricey has daily tea parties at the pool
Family day
The girls love to "work on their tan"
Favorite pool snack- chocolate covered ice cream bars
Sweet big girl! She is growing up so fast.
This baby is a HOOT. I meet more people at the pool because of this little girl than I ever would on my own! She is a social butterfly.
Her face always looks like this after her ice cream treat! Ain't no shame!
Grafton has taken 2 tennis camps this summer and has one more to go! She LOVES coach Bo and coach Mike.
Dinner time! We eat many meals at this place!
Huddled up in the storm closet during a Tornado Warning.
No comments:
Post a Comment