Hello friends and family! Eric and I welcomed our little girl, Grafton, into the world on January 9, 2009 and our baby boy, James, on December 2, 2010! We have just been blessed with our precious baby girl, Price, who was born August 28, 2012. We feel incredibly blessed and humbled, and we thank our gracious Lord above for all of our amazing family and friends. We hope this blog can give you a glimpse into our lives and a taste of how precious our children are. God is so so good, and we praise His Holy name.

Saturday, July 19, 2014

Fun times

Our July has been fun and busy....here is a peak at what we have been up to...
The kids have been begging to go fishing for months now, so we finally set a day aside and fished as long as they wanted to! James and Grafton each caught a few fish, and they had a blast watching them swim around. Price just enjoyed being out there and playing. 






 Cutting the grass with Daddy is always a favorite
 Headed to swim with this cool dude
 Our quirky little girl insisted on wearing Grafton's helmet in the car on the way to dinner. Luckily she took it off once we got to the restaurant! This little nut keeps us laughing!
 Fatherhood...
 I knew this probably wouldn't end well but I let them pull each other around anyway. Thankfully they had fun and no one got hurt!
 Sweet Grafton...I heard her singing in her room a few nights ago so I went up to check on her. She told me she was singing songs to God. She said "I know God is listening to me...He ALWAYS listens. And you know what? I know He has chosen me to be a missionary....I am going to tell EVERYONE about God!" She was so happy, so peacefully, and so sure of herself. And I was one proud and amazed Mommy. Oh how thankful I am that God chooses His sweet, innocent children to use in such special ways.
 I love my daily naps with this precious boy.
 Jewelry....hats....even medals! This girl loves to dress up!
 Another "accident waiting to happen" but they sure did have fun with this!
 Afternoon cuddles
 Making the most of a rainy day
 Precious little children
 I enjoyed a movie date with these two- watching the new Planes movie and stuffing our faces with popcorn and candy!
 Date night!!!!
 We love sweet Samantha
 Pricey-poo
 A fun brunch with sweet friends

No comments: