Hello friends and family! Eric and I welcomed our little girl, Grafton, into the world on January 9, 2009 and our baby boy, James, on December 2, 2010! We have just been blessed with our precious baby girl, Price, who was born August 28, 2012. We feel incredibly blessed and humbled, and we thank our gracious Lord above for all of our amazing family and friends. We hope this blog can give you a glimpse into our lives and a taste of how precious our children are. God is so so good, and we praise His Holy name.

Thursday, March 10, 2011

3 months old!

Is my precious baby boy really 3 months old already?! Words cannot express the love I feel for this little guy!  He has the absolute sweetest little personality- he is just laid-back, sweet, and happy, with a little bit of chattiness in him!  When he gets to talking there is no stopping him!  He smiles so much and giggles a lot.  This month I started sitting him in front of the mirror, and he would stare at himself then start wiggling and smiling so big!  I know he was thinking "who is that cute chunk in the mirror?!" He also laughs and laughs when you kiss his cheeks and neck.  And I can honestly say I have never seen a little baby so extremely ticklish! His tummy, chest and ribs are so ticklish and he will giggle non-stop when you touch them!  I love it!! 

He is trying sooo hard to roll over and I know it is going to happen any day now.  He holds his head up so high during tummy time and pushes up on his arms very well. He is sleeping between 6 and 7 hour stretches at a time at night, unless he is going through a growth spurt like he is now! He kicks and kicks his feet all the time and loves his hands so much. 

Here are a few pictures of my handsome little guy.  He has totally stolen my heart and I can't wait to see what the next few months have in store for him!

No comments: