Hello friends and family! Eric and I welcomed our little girl, Grafton, into the world on January 9, 2009 and our baby boy, James, on December 2, 2010! We have just been blessed with our precious baby girl, Price, who was born August 28, 2012. We feel incredibly blessed and humbled, and we thank our gracious Lord above for all of our amazing family and friends. We hope this blog can give you a glimpse into our lives and a taste of how precious our children are. God is so so good, and we praise His Holy name.

Thursday, March 17, 2011

James rolled over!

So the big news at our house this week is that James is rolling over now! He rolled over on Sunday (March 13th) for the first time, from back to front, then flipped right back over to his back! The exciting part was that Eric and I were both in the room to see it together!  After that one time, he hasn't been interested in doing it again. However, this morning the kids were on the playmat and I was cleaning up the kitchen and happened to look over to see James just about to roll over...he was kinda hanging out on his side.  I grabbed my video camera and recorded the best I could!  He was so proud of himself when he got to his tummy!  Afterwards I flipped him back over and within minutes he was on his tummy again!  Yay sweet James!!!  He is growing up wayyyyy too fast.


No comments: