Hello friends and family! Eric and I welcomed our little girl, Grafton, into the world on January 9, 2009 and our baby boy, James, on December 2, 2010! We have just been blessed with our precious baby girl, Price, who was born August 28, 2012. We feel incredibly blessed and humbled, and we thank our gracious Lord above for all of our amazing family and friends. We hope this blog can give you a glimpse into our lives and a taste of how precious our children are. God is so so good, and we praise His Holy name.

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Back to School!

We are all very excited that school started back for Grafton AND James this morning! Grafton is in 3 year old preschool and James has started Mothers' Morning Out, both at First Baptist Church where Grafton has been for 3 years now.  It is such a sweet program, and I know they will both learn so much. (Plus it sure does give Mommy a nice break!!)  Both kids were excited this morning and couldn't stop laughing and smiling! When I dropped them off, Grafton jumped out of the car without looking back, and James happily looked at the teacher and said "Hiiiiii!" as she picked him up to carry him inside.  I have to admit that tears did fill my eyes as I watched James wave bye-bye through my rear view mirror.  My baby boy isn't such a baby anymore; he is a big boy starting school.  I remember dropping Grafton off on her first day of MMO, and she cried and cried.  It sure was nice having James be happy when he left this morning- and I owe it all to Grafton for being such a great big sister and taking him by the hand.  They are such sweet friends. Praying for a fantastic year!


Ready with his backpack on!

Hugging on his sister

My pretty big girl!

These two babies just melt my heart!
 
Ready!

And this is how I spent my morning...loving on precious Price!
 

No comments: