Hello friends and family! Eric and I welcomed our little girl, Grafton, into the world on January 9, 2009 and our baby boy, James, on December 2, 2010! We have just been blessed with our precious baby girl, Price, who was born August 28, 2012. We feel incredibly blessed and humbled, and we thank our gracious Lord above for all of our amazing family and friends. We hope this blog can give you a glimpse into our lives and a taste of how precious our children are. God is so so good, and we praise His Holy name.

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

THREE weeks old!

Week 3 has been just as busy as the weeks that came before it!  We had a fun cookout with friends, a big Ole Miss game with lots of grove fun, church on Sunday, and a trip to get dinner and ice cream. Price is really such a dream baby- she rarely cries unless she is hungry or wet, and she is just so easy going. She sleeps pretty well and even the occassional "awake" times at night only consist of her staring up at us and looking around (not crying). She is happy when James and Grafton give her kisses and sing to her, and James is still VERY interested in holding her, kissing her, and trying to play with her. Price is starting to plump up some too, as you can see from those pinchable cheeks! I have no doubt that the fat rolls are on their way here in the next month or so! We have really had a great 3 weeks- they have been incredibly busy, but I think that is just life for the next several years!! I just hope that being so busy doesn't cause me to miss out on the special moments hidden in each day. I feel so truly blessed to have such a busy life with these 3 children and a fantastic husband- I wouldn't have it any other way!

 
 
 

 

 


No comments: