Now...give me a moment to brag on these little babies....Grafton is doing so well at school! Her teachers tell me that she is so sweet and so smart. She absolutely loves going to school, and she is already learning a lot. Now James...he has blown me away the past couple of weeks...he has taught himself how to go potty in the big boy potty!!! No joke...I have been too busy (sad excuse but true) to worry about potty training him just yet...so he has just started going by himself! I'll be making lunch and suddenly realize that James isn't in the kitchen anymore, and that's when I find him going potty in the bathroom by himself!! How AWESOME is that?! He tells me anytime he needs to go and hasn't had an accident in 6 days (except he hasn't learned the "#2" part yet...hopefully that will come next week!). I am so so proud of this big boy!! And sweet baby Price took 6 steps to me last night! Little sister is almost a walker!!! She is just the cutest little thing walking and smiling- what a blessing we have!
So it's been a BIG week in our lives and here is a glimpse of it all---
Loving a powdered donut
She gets this GIANT smile every day when Daddy comes home. They have such a sweet little relationship!
Price was watching Barney the other day and laughing so hard!
Monday morning fun- playing with the new water table!!!
The result of a long, busy weekend! Poor baby James couldn't stay awake to play anymore!
Such a big girl on the little four wheeler
Her favorite time of day- BATH TIME!
One of the many reasons I love this school- knowing that parents and friends are praying for my child makes my heart melt. The power of prayer can move mountains, and if we all come together and pray, we know that God is there in that room, in that school, holding the hands of our children, and dwelling in their hearts. Thank you, Lord, for this special place.
Hotty Toddy time!! Go Rebels!!! SO excited to celebrate with a VICTORY!!!
One day I was early enough to school to see the kids on the playground. Grafton was so excited to see me- she could barely walk back in the building without climbing over the fence to get to the car!! It was sweet seeing her with her friends.
Thursday night, Eric went to the Ole Miss game in Nashville with Scott. DeeDee had a slumber party with James, and I got some sweet girl time with Grafton and Price! Grafton LOVED her Mommy time because we don't get much time to ourselves. We colored, played games, read books, and cuddled. Then she got to sleep with me downstairs which is always a treat. I loved our time together!
A little playing before school...

No comments:
Post a Comment