So sweet baby Pricey is 11 months old....she is into everything, she eat everything, she laughs at everything. She sleeps well, obviously eats well, and just seems to enjoy life! She is super smiley, quite talkative, loves to play, and loves a bath. Her favorite foods are: cheese quesadilla, poppyseed chicken, salmon, and pretzels. I am getting a little nervous because she is quickly becoming a Daddy's girl....she cries every morning when he leaves for work and when he gets home she is alllll about him. It is really sweet, but I sure did enjoy her love for Mommy for all these months!! She of course is pretty much obsessed with her brother and sister still, and they are very sweet to her and play down to her level so much. She loves other babies, has a blast in the church nursery, and likes for people to talk to her. Have I mentioned she laughs, laughs, laughs all the time?? Anyways, we adore this little peanut and can't get enough of her! Now, if only these last few weeks of babyhood would creep by....
Price sandwich
My pretty baby
Always eating!
Into EVERYTHING!
Eating her poppyseed chicken.
Shoes!!! Didn't I say she laughs at everything?!
With one month till birthday time, I have started the party planning! Since this appears to be our final little bundle of joy, I am determined to make her birthday as perfect as she is! Here is a birthday banner I made for her during naptime the other day....
The birthday invitations just came in, I have a perfect little birthday outfit, the banner and a few decorations have been made, and some supplies were bought this week....Price's candy party planning has officially begun! A sweet party for a sweet girl!
Morning Jams with Mickey Mouse
No comments:
Post a Comment